Monday, March 26, 2012
How to Love Yourself Quotes
Learning to love yourself More is the basis for accepting anything good in your life.
You can say all the affirmations you want, do the dances, and work through any of your blocks, but if you don't Love Yourself First and foremost, the work you are doing will fall on sallow ground.
(1) Make a list of the ten things you like about yourself.
(2) Wrap your arms around yourself (in private) and tell yourself out loud "I love you."
(3) Treat yourself the way you would treat a friend or a lover.
(4) Take yourself on a date. A movie, a drive, the museum, the mountains or to the beach, where ever you've wanted to go.
(5) Buy yourself a gift, wrap it up and put it away for a month and then "surprise yourself" with it.
(6) Do something that is nurturing and comforting to you.
(7) Concentrate on something you love such as a rose, animal or child.
(8) Choose a part of your body that you dislike or are ashamed of. Concentrate on that body part and direct love into it.
(9) Sit in front of a mirror, look into your eyes and love yourself. Do not allow yourself to make any judgments about the things you feel are wrong with yourself.
(10) Love all the things you've become from the experiences life has bestowed on you.
We shouldn't dwell on the things we'd like to change or analyze them, but we should be motivated to do what is necessary for change, and to turn negatives into positives.