Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Cockroaches Facts those are really Interesting

Quote by Madonna, famous singer and actress - "I am a survivor. I am like a cockroach, you just can't get rid of me."

The Cockroaches would be one of the creatures that would survive.Their resistance towards radiation is connected to their cell cycle. Because of their cell divides only once a week, which is how often they molt, at the most, a large majority of them would not be affected by a sudden nuclear outburst. Unlike humans, they can live without their head for a least a week and if their heart stops, it won't snuff them out!

Have you answer of my these questions - Do Cockroaches Bite? And What attracts Cockroaches?? If You have then please write answer in comment section, I will read later.Thank You in Advance.

In the Hollywood Movie, Wall-E, a Pixar animation, a featured German Cockroaches had survived and outlived all of humanity at the 'end of the world', having also survived getting squashed twice in the movie.

Florida Cockroaches are only active for about four hours in a day, as they spend 18-20 hours resting, almost as many hours as a koala bear sleeps for each day.

One can probably imagine why a female cockroach would need so much rest, as she mates only once in her life and stays pregnant for the rest of it! Still my post not end here, I will update it regularly.

No comments: