Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Best Love Quotes by Lil Wayne 2011



From 11 years old age, Lil Wayne became a mega star, as a part of the group Hot Boys.

On September 27, 1982, Dwayne Michael Carter Jr. was born in New Orleans, Louisiana.

He spent his early years growing up in the tough Hollygrove district.

Below are "Best Love Quotes by Lil Wayne 2011",

(1) I’m a horrible rapper
(2) Love me or hate me, I promise it won’t make or break me
(3) I gotta die with money cuz i wasnt born with it
(4) I never had hight but boy i got heart.
(5) Dont we carry choppers on a neck and call it cut throat
(6) if you leave you leaving the best
so you would have to settle for less

"Smiley face" Weezy has a smiley face tattooed on his inner lip. The inner lip is a terrible place to get tattooed, the tissue is very soft making it hard for the artist to apply the ink in an acceptable way.

Even done by a professional tattoo artist in the best of circumstances a lip tattoo will always lead to problems for the owner.

No comments: