What is Self Esteem -
Its the way we see ourselves in the universe; how we think about ourselves, and what our internal voice tells us about ourselves.
Low Self Esteem Symptoms -
(1) You think too frequently about yourself and seem to prefer engaging in constant self-analysis.2
(2) You are afraid of adversity and may feel some alienation from authority figures
(3) Find it hard to smile easily and views are pessimistic
(4) Not willing or not able to set and attain your personal goals
(5) Do not and are not willing to take any risks
(6) Talk negatively to yourself, find it difficult to tell the truth or keep your word.
(7) Always seeking the acceptance of others is something that we do when we do not truly accept ourselves.
(8) Personal confidence is extremely low. They will shy away from any sort of spotlight or attention and always look to blend in with the crowd, drawing as little attention to themselves as possible in every instance.
Low Self Esteem Quotes -
(1) "Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the face." from "Helen Keller"
(2) Louisa May Alcott said that, "Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead."
(3) "If I am not for myself, who will be?" - Pirke Avoth
High Self Esteem -
Let's see how this type of people react in society,
They always think positively, smile and laugh a lot, don't take themselves or life too seriously, dare to challenge themselves and they dare to fail, have a burning desire to continuously grow, interested in themselves, are loving towards others, have a healthy lifestyle, expect the best to happen.
You can also read my another Interesting Articles about Self Improvements,
How to build Self Confidence